Reporting to Solution Architect, the programmer is expected to participate in translating and implementing business requirements into effective, scalable, and maintainable program code.
Specifically, he or she shall:
- Use appropriate design pattern and object oriented approach.
- Develop code according to coding and naming conventions.
- Apply component-based design and development.
- Conduct unit and performance test.
- Write technical documentation of the code.
- Conduct all of the above activities based on Java and/or Open Source technologies and frameworks.
Qualification – Relevant Skills:
- Min. Degree S1 in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent from reputable University with min. GPA of 2.80
- 2+ years working experience in implementing Java server side and client side applications.
- 2+ years experience in working with SQL statements in Oracle.
- 2+ years deep exposure in minimum two of the following technology / framework: AJAX, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring.
- 2+ years experience in using UML is an advantage.
- 2+ years working experience in implementing Microsoft .Net server side and client side applications ((for .Net Programmer)
- 1+ year experience in working with SQL statements ((for .Net Programmer)
- 1+ year deep exposure in minimum one of the following technology / framework: VB.Net, C#,
- Microsoft .Net frameworks, ASP.Net. (for .Net Programmer)
- Familiar with OOP and RDBMS concepts (for .Net Programmer).
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill
- Fresh graduate with strong analytical skill are welcome to apply
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere, Linux is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates with strong analytical skill are welcomed to apply.