PT Absolute Connection – is the IT software company of ERP systems and Mobile App with 19 years of experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of such solutions. Our company has specific experience and numerous completed projects in property management and retail, transportation and logistics, construction industry, etc
Mobile App Developers
We are looking for a mobile app developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone apps. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Descriptions Building and maintaining mobile applications using mobile development solution using native framework such as Android or IOS.
- Able to integrate data analytical tracking into the mobile application.
- Able to create mobile application architecture design (3-tier) Interface, Service Layer, and Database.
- Must be able to develop mobile back-end programming or integrate to mobile back-end programming.
- Keep up with the latest trends of mobile technologies.
- Maintain, fixing, and improve mobile application (Android or iOS) product.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Majoring in Computer Science Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having experience on iOS projects and or Android Projects.
- Demonstrable experience developing iOS mobile apps and or Android Mobile apps (Consumer and or Enterprise apps).
- Having knowledge of (XCode, Objective C and the iOS SDK) and or (Java and Android SDK).
- Solid understanding and experience with REST, XML, JSON, and both public and private APIs.
- A deep commitment to writing quality code, experience and preference for working in a committed TDD, Agile environment.
- Preferably can shows past works that have been published on App Store and or Play Store.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Solid Understanding of the mobile application development lifecycle.
Eager to learn new things.
Business Consultant Developers (Code: BC)
We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Collect information about the client’s business (assessments)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Minimum SMK/diploma /bachelor degree.
- Have min. 1-2 years experience.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Advance knowledge of creating chart of accounts, journals, tax & financial reporting.
- Familiar with Accounting Programs.
- Smart, high accuracy, detail oriented and strong analytical skill.
Have a good computer literate ( MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
ASP.NET Developer (Code: ASP .NET)
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Reporting to our Solutions Architect;
- Developing web applications ranging from websites to Enterprise Ready Applications;
- Suggesting the best option/solution to every problem;
- Performing unit testing from the first day develop an application;
- Partnering and communicating with Business Analyst on project details;
- Creating a daily progress report and reporting to Project manager on a daily/weekly basis;
- Deploying and configuring the application on the development and production environment;
- Supporting technical writer in creating documentation;
- Male/Female, minimum of diploma / bachelor degree majoring electrical, Computer engineering/Information Technology or Equivalent with minimum GPA of 2,8
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Client/Server using. Net and Web based application using NET and Visual Studio 2005 or above.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Having experience in creating reports with Crystal Report or MS Reporting Service.
- Proficient in MSSQL Server 2008 DB and T-SQL programming.
- Having knowledge in object oriented programming techniques.
Good personality, creative, high integrity and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
Mobile UI/UX Designer (Code: UI Designer)
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Male/Female, minimum of diploma / bachelor degree in any field; BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Designing mobile apps UI for DSI mobile solutions.
- At least 1 year of working experience in mobile UI designer.
- Good personality, creative, high integrity and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management skills
Indeed will send the application to: