As an IT Programmer, you will be responsible for managing data loads, designing, developing, configuration, testing and maintaining system reports, assisting with the application development, implementation and integration, as well as troubleshooting ERP and database application issues. You will work on multiple technical tasks that tend to be of medium to high complexity. These include but not limited to:
- Architecting, developing, and implementing ERP system in accordance with business needs and goals;
- Analyze requirements, procedures and problems to either automate processing or modify existing enterprise systems using object oriented programming, testing, and debugging to implement improvements.
- Ensures proper functioning of ERP system and performs maintenance and upgrades as necessary.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality;
- Helps business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency;
- Provides system documentation and assist with ongoing Software program end-user training and support;
- Review user requirements and performs analysis, design, implementation and installation related to new software developed and/or acquired
- Responsible for cross-team strategic planning, collaboration and communication for critical project needs;
- Feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are helping to build the future of the organization and ensuring that the next generation of difference makers are equipped with the technical infrastructure needed;
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Max. 30 years old;
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university;
- Must have at least 1 (one) years working experiences in the related field (as a programmer in a software development project);
- Those who have a strong passion in IT programming development especially ERP System are welcome to apply;
- MUST have knowledge of Vb6, VB. NET, C#, SQL SERVER 2008;
- Must have knowledge of supporting analyst and development of information system application (ERP);
- Willing to learn the business process;
- Willing to work in SURABAYA Head Office AND Ngoro Industrial Park Factory Mojokerto;
and submit your full resume to our HR Department at:
Our recruitment process is only conducted in our Factory (Ngoro-Mojokerto) or
Head Office (Surabaya) without any admission fee.
30 September 2018