- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains confidence data/document and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Tests computer program and develop modification for program optimalisation.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a web programmer
- Indepth understanding of PHP, XML and MySQL, jQuery, CodeIgniter, Linux, Excellent in OOP (excellent in coding)